cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sacentre
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Immersive Context Menus on Win 10 Pro x64 Build 10563.632

HP Recommended
Elite x 2 1012 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I long press (with a finger) on a desktop item to access the "right-click" menus, I get the "Immersive Context Menus" that were supposed to have been replaced in build 10565 and later.

They are too widely spaced out and are too long to fit on a 12" screen.

If I use a mouse and right-click, I get the classic style menus.

Is there any way to enable the classic style menus when using long-press (without mouse)?

Thanks

Trevor

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sacentre
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry, I posted my question too hastily. I was able to correct this by following the instructions in this link.

https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-tip-restore-classic-context-menu-in-explorer-and-desktop/

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation