cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Maxilus
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Install Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit on HP Pavilion X2 10-j033au

HP Recommended

Hi,

I need to know whether this tablet able to fresh install Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit?

Currently is preinstalled with Windows 8.1with Bing 32bit.

I was not able to boot from USB to do this. The thumbdrive I had can boot up on any PC or laptop. Except for this particular tablet.

I hope this  tablet is not tied to this OS only.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Onofre
Level 5
Level 5
192 189 9 12
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I checked the drivers support for this product and seems like only Windows 8.1 32 bit drivers and recovery disks  are available. 64bit is not supported on this device.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-10-k000-x2-Detachable-PC/7439381/model/7...

0 Kudos
Maxilus
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes it is. I realise that too. And finally i'm able to load in with Windows 8.1 Pro 32bit instead.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation