cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RubberLibra
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Issue: My hp x2 detachable keyboard broke

HP Recommended
Hp x2 Detachable 10-p0XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
The problem is that a piece of where the detachable connects has broken. I can’t use my keyboard or mouse anymore and I can only use a wireless mouse. Sometimes the PC might think I have the keyboard on sometimes (When it is put on) and put me on Normal more and the keyboard doesn’t work.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,892 30,596 2,794 10,249
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RubberLibra

I am sorry that happened. 

Results for "Hp x2 Detachable 10-p0XX" (5)

Not your computer?

Search for it:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/products

Click the Flag near the bottom of the page to switch region / country.

If you want to fix the computer yourself, the information you need will be in the Maintanence and Service Guide in your computer's Home Page > category Manuals

If you want to have the computer repaired...

If the computer is under warranty, and / or if you want HP to repair the computer, contact HP Support.

HP Technical Support - HP Contact Information

Please take the time to read the warnings regarding thieves and vermin:

Scams and Unscrupulous Contacts – Please READ

Reminders:

• Use the serial number of the device to submit the case (do not post that information here).
  • Chat is not available in every region.
  • In those areas where Chat is an option, the service hours are likely restricted.

In the event that Chat is not available in your region and / or time zone, phone support is available.  Call the number provided in the HP directory, else submit your case online (to receive phone contact information)

• HP will advise you there is a fee for phone support and / or other services when your computer / device is no longer under warranty.  This is normal business practice.

• HP may tell you that certain services are not covered under warranty.  This is normal business practice.  Standard Warranty typically covers specific hardware issues as explained in the Warranty contract. Care Pack coverage and warranties differ by package.

• USA / CanadaHPposts your regional contact information after you submit an online case.  Use the serial number of the device to submit the case to HP.

“Everywhere” Contact Information

HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Option:  Contact HP Technical Support - Regions

USA / Canada

1. Submit information online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada- Contact
  2. Sign in or continue as a guest

UK

1. For faster support, submit information online HP Customer Support - UK- Contact
  2. Contact Phone: Contact HP UK – Phone Assist

If you live in the USA, and you wish to do so, check to see if there is an Authorized Service Center in your area. 

Service Centers

If necessary, change “Current country” location to your region.  To “get close”, click on the map – better information is provided when you use a Zip Code or City

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation