Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Windows 10 laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Recently I discovered that few keys in my laptop were not working so I started upgrading it so in between updating my laptop all keys started working properly but after completion of my windows 10 updates three keys are still not working..

Need help urgently as i have to complete my paper work

Warm Wishes

Nancy

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Nancy2909
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

While you respond to that, let's try these steps:

• To open the On-Screen Keyboard
  • Go to Start, then select Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard, and turn on the toggle under Use the On-Screen Keyboard. A keyboard that can be used to move around the screen and enter text will appear on the screen. The keyboard will remain on the screen until you close it.
    This way you can complete your paperwork

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes Sir I know about onscreen keyboard but it’s really difficult to work on that .

I don’t have external keyboard 

And there’s no problem in laptop keyboard as I got it replaced last month..

It might be due to updating 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.