Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP-15-r204TX

laptop model detail - 15-r204TX

Windows-10 intel i5 5th gen

It was working fine without any issue but the cooling fan was making some noise , I had a similar scrap hp laptop hp15 series but that was i3 processor I thought let's exchange the fan as fan had no issue I did same as per my plan but my laptop did not boot nor the fan run I thought may be fan issue so I reinstalled the old fan n tried to boot up same issue screen didn't shows (remains off) fan didnt run only showing orange led on keyboard and white led on left side then after 2-3 second it gets turned off again I tried several time it's not booting up no showing any error code, no beep sound or anything  battery working fine charging working fine , I thought may be any wire left loose but  tried 3-4 times reinserted every thing carefully but it's not solving anything I don't know if it's mother board problem or fan or display as every thing was perfectly fine before until my stupid experiment now I m regretting for my stupidity please help me on this regard,

And please excuse me for my english thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sujit5
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 
I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. This sounds like hardware related issue with the computer as it's not powering on. 

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.