Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

I am now having the same issue with my f330s.  Has a resolution ever been posted for this as there is no information about the f330s on the wesite anywhere

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Andy,

HP could not resolve the issue, so sent me a new unit instead.

I had to register and create a case which was finally passed to the support team in China. Sorry, I’ve long since deleted the emails, so I don’t have a contact e-mail for you. They did suggest a couple of things to try but the unit was dead and the cable was able to power another device so I knew that wasn’t the issue. I ended up taking some videos to show them it was dead and a new unit appeared a few days later via Amazon.

Sorry I can’t be of more help but the team in China were very good. Their English was a bit sketchy but they couldn’t have tried harder.

Cheers,

Scott (potace)

HP Recommended

Thanks Scott

How do you raise a case.  been all over the HP site and cannot see anything

The support section is useless

HP Recommended

Sorry, I can't remember the exact details. I think that I had to raise a ticket against another product within the Scanners support section and someone got in touch with me and I explained that I needed support specific for the F330s and he must have routed the ticket to the China team. You might just have to call HP. I've no idea where you're located but the US number is 1-866-724-8600.

Sorry, that I can't give your more assistance as I deleted all the relevant emails.

Best of luck,

Scott

HP Recommended

hello there. I have just got this product and today it has stopped working. did you get any solutions about the same problem? thanks for help

HP Recommended

Hi there!

I have found that the unit occasionally goes dead and that if you keep the OK button held down, the unti will reset. My first unit completely died and was unrecoverable, and I was able to recive a replacement from HP once I had spoken to their tech support. I did have huge difficulty in finding an e-mail address and have since lost the the emial address from which someone eventually contacted me. I have to say however, that the HP support guys were great once I managed to get in contact with the right team.

Let me know how you get on.

Scott

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.