cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vitali
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MMS settings cannot be saved

Hi

I'm trying to setup MMS on my Palm Pre 2. For some reason I'm not able to save settings for MMS. Internet worked ok even if I received several warnings.

See the link for settings:

http://tdc.no/publish.php?dogtag=songno_pt_tlf_mob_ins_mi

Palm shows first "invalid MMS settings"and then an error: "unable to write settings"

Can anyone help me with this issue?

BTW, "Feltet skal være blankt" means that field has to be empty.

Post relates to: Pre 2 p102ueu (Unlocked EU)

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andy_Pre2
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same for me with my Pre2. I can set up the MMS APN in manual mode. I save them. When I go back to verify the setting all the parameters are empty

0 Kudos
KalChung
Just joined
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm running into the same problem as well when trying to manually edit the internet and MMS apn.  Incidentally I only came across this, because I was trying to set my voice mail box number which for whatever reason it didn't want to accept.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation