cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
agarciamores
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Memory Optane on HP Envy 17m-a0xx (i7 7500u)

HP Recommended
Envy 17m-ae0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there... I really need help because i wasted so much time looking for Optine Memory on internet... My laptop accept a Optine Memory (32G) on M.2 slot but i can see it only like a hard drive... I would like to set it like cache memory to improve my O.S. speed. would it be possible? I alredy upgrade my bios but I cann't find where to check it and my IRST don't recognize the Optine Memory... Thanks to anybody

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
y2ken
Level 9
1,377 1,355 114 382
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please review the video at the link below on how to properly install and setup Intel Optane Memory.

How to Install and Manage Intel® Optane™ Memory in Windows® 10 

If you found my answer helpful please say thanks by clicking on the Thumb's Up icon.
If my answer solved your problem please mark it as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation