Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
My Hp laptop continues to connect and disconnect to my home WiFi system. Upon connecting, the process of using a search engine is incredibly slow and I never reach any links that I type into the search bar.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issue with the wireless connection.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Reset the TCP/IP settings on your PC:
1. Go to your start screen/menu and type CMD.
2. Right click on the command prompt icon and chose Run as administrator.
3. In the window that opens type "netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt" without quotes, and press enter.
4. Restart your PC and test.
It may also help to reset the winsock catalogue:
3. In the window that opens type "netsh winsock reset" without quotes, and press enter.
Reinstall the network adapter drivers:
1. Download the drivers from here but do not run them yet.
2. Go to your start screen/menu and type Device Manager.
3. Expand Network adapters.
4. Right click on the wireless adapter and choose Uninstall.
5. Run the downloaded drivers from step 1.
6. Restart your PC and test.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
The_Fossette I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community