Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP All - in - One PC V8P88AA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Yesterday I tried turning on my PC and works the light blinks white but the problem is that it makes loud beeping noises I don't know what to do please help

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

@Hipp0

Welcome to HP Community

Check if you have any keys stuck on the Keyboard

Next boot up to BIOS and perform a BIOS Defaults

1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.

2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.

3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.

4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.

5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?

6. Follow the prompts to restart your computer.

Keep me posted how it goes

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

That didn't work for me i tried doing that and i still hear the beeps

HP Recommended

@KrazyToad

Update: I tried the F10 key and it brings me to an error that an adapter is unsupportive then it shutdowns afterwards

HP Recommended

Another update i pressed escape key and i pressed f2 to system management and i accidentally exit out and my computer was back working the problem is i tried restarting it and when i tried to turn it on it made the same noise

HP Recommended

@Hipp0

Please run a System Test and let me know the outcome. Also let me know if the Notebook beeps during the Test

- Shut down the Notebook completely
- Turn it back on, then tap the Esc key repeatedly until the Startup menu screen is displayed.
- Press F2 to select System Diagnostics.
- Click System Tests

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

It's not a notebook itsi an all in one computer

HP Recommended

@Hipp0

The System Test can also be ran on the AIO PC the same way

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I did a system test and they all passed 

HP Recommended

@Hipp0
I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue.

I am the Echo_Lake  looks like you were interacting with @KrazyToad, but he is out of the office today, so I'll take over from here.

What happens when you start the computer? do you get a blank screen or windows login screen?

Have you tried a system factory reset?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.