cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rahulk1986
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My hp pc x2 is not working in pc mode.

HP Recommended
Pavilion x2 detachable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello...please suggest how to get out from tablet mode in my hp pavilion x2 detachable noteboob..i am stuck in tablet mode and unable to swich into desktop mode

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,837 22,796 1,024 1,059
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rahulk1986
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. Click or tap the Start button.
  2. Launch the Settings app.
  3. Click or tap on "System"
  4. In the left pane of the screen, scroll down to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode"
  5. Verify that the toggle is set to off.

Also, this HP document should help: Switching Between Tablet Mode and Desktop Mode (Windows 10).

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation