Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp slate 7 voice tab 3g

My hp slate 7voice tab is restarting continuesly. Please help. I have google google authontictor aap inside, so I dont want to hard reset. 

How can recover my tab without losing my data.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Rajsekhar
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. Connect the tablet to a wall power source using the wall charger and cable.
  2. Wait for about 10 minutes.
  3. Press and hold the “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons simultaneously for about 10 to 15 seconds and try to start the HP slate.

If that fails, then you have to perform factory reset thats the last option in order to isolate the issue:

• At the beginning turn off your device. After that, press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds. Release held buttons when you see the HP Logo. Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.

Note: All paid and purchase apps can be reinstalled from your google play store account.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.