cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sum1helpmeplz
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

My hp touch pad won't work

HP Recommended
Hp touchpad
WebOS / Palm OS
I just formatted my hp touchpad and now it says that I need to go to a web site that apparently has shut down. This is right after the part where you pick your language and enter ur wifi.can anyone help give me anypointers as to fixing this issue.
3 REPLIES 3
Sum1helpmeplz
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
To add to what I was saying before it runs on webOS and that's the website that shut down that it asked me to go to
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Sum1helpmeplz
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I was supposed to sign an agreement but it won't let me do that cause of the operating system I believe
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 41,846 4,651 12,425
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You will need to bypass activation without the HP servers. The servers are no longer active.

Read the tutorials at the links in the following thread.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Palm-and-WebOS/How-to-Bypass-activation-without-the-HP-servers/m-p/5126...

I am not an HP Employee.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation