cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
amalan1905
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My laptop doesn't work & not even the win welcome comes.

HP Recommended
X740ua#aba
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My mom suddenly kicked the laptop. From that moment my laptop doesn't work. And shows recovery manager. In that too system recovery option looks black whether other 3 topics are clickable but it doesn't. So kindly tell the problem 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,018 21,005 1,276 1,303
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@amalan1905

This could be a possible Hardware issue. I suggest you run the System Test to confirm the Hardware Functionality

- Shut down the Notebook completely
- Turn it back on, then tap the Esc key repeatedly until the Startup menu screen is displayed.
- Press F2 to select System Diagnostics.
- Click System Tests, then click Extensive Test.

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation