Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)

Old VisorPlatinum Palm Desktop 4.0.1

This is my second time requesting help re: this problem and received no response but it my be due to a lack of info on my

behalf.  I am a "New Be".

I have a Visor Platinum - Windows XP OS USB Cradle and can not HotSync.

Batteries failed and the Visor crashed.  I reinstalled the Palm Desktop 4.0.1 and reset the Visor.

I have entered addresses on  Palm Desktop 4.0.1 and I have entered addresses on the Visor.

My name appears on top right corner of the Palm Desk and on the top right corner of the Visor.

When I click the button on the cradle the PC chimes and a message appears asking "if I would allow access to Outlook address book" I click "YES".  The PC show it's synchronizing and the Visor shows it's synchronizing . . . but nothing transfers!  Does anybody have any ideas.

Thanking you,

Bill

Post relates to: Visor Platinum

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Professor
Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)

Re: Old VisorPlatinum Palm Desktop 4.0.1

Hello Bill.

Did you check the HotSync log for error messages that might be a clue to what is going on?  Click the HotSync Manager icon in the Windows system tray and then select View Log.

Alan G

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation