cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sam115
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

P6M73PA HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n103tu

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n103tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
could use this brand new tablet HP Pavilion x2 10.1 (32GB) exactly ONCE, or say it more precisely for one battery charge. And loved it. Then it was discharged, and the trouble began:

Since then, it won't turn on at all, even while charging. There is not even ANY sign (not even a light) if I press the Power button, and also holding it for 10 seconds and so on did not help.u sed recommendation HP advise ... Worthless

As you can see here in the 1-star-reviews I am not alone with my problem with this HP Pavilion x2 10.1 (32GB):

1) I bought original HP charger.... sham ...still not working ? Already spent 70$ on charger and waiting time and still not working !!!
2 REPLIES 2
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,497 1,301 2,103
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Sam115

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Regards

Chetan

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Sam115
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product Name:    HP Pavilion x2 - 10-n103tu

Product Serial Number:    XXG6070YX9
P6M73PA

now they  got my tablet and the password changed !!! i can access my MSN password but i can not access to this tablet ,,,, vey disappointed with HP ,,, couple of months and i can not use this tablet !!!

how can you reset this tablet to access the windows .... i tried all the setset soloution on line and in australia you can not access any help !?!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation