Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Palm Desktop 4.2 with Windows 10

HP Recommended

Hi everybody,

with the help of WyreNut I have installed the drivers for my Palm TX on my Windows 10 laptop. Following some other posts  I was able to install the Palm Desktop 4.2 on the laptop and synchronize the Handheld, but only once.

After the first successful synchronization during the installation of Palm Desktop I can not do the synchronization anymore, the handheld is issuing the message that it has no connection. I did the compatibility check and set it to Windows XP, as on my old computer. Still no synchronization.

So, can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Nikolai

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 12
5,113 4,681 226 563
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You probably will need to install Palm Desktop 6.2.2:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Palm-and-WebOS/Palm-Desktop-6-2-2-download-here/m-p/4720180#U4720180

_______
smkranz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
6 4 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried that an it works, but there are several features which are missing in Palm 6.2.2.

I can not understand why the hotsync worked once and after that not anymore?

Nikolai

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation