Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp stream 11

I just bought and set up my hp stream 11. I go to get on it and it says the pin is no longer available go to settings account then sign in options but it wont let me go off the lock screen

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Archieg,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to login to your computer using the pin.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

• Did you try logging in using the password?
  • Are you logged in to the computer using a Microsoft account or a local account?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to restart your system once and then try to login using your Microsoft password and check if you are able to login. Once you are able to login to your system, try to reset the login PIN and check if it works.

1. Click on the Start Menu and select Settings.

2. Now select Accounts.

3. Next select the tab Sign-in option.

4. Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.