cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
TonyaJean
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Placed new print cartridges in the printer as directed and now the pages will not print correctly

HP Recommended
HP 3830 printer

I installed the black and tri-color cartridges in the printer when prompted and now the printer will not print correctly.  I have tried to align the cartridges multiple time and have not been successful.  It skips lines when printing.  These are the only cartridges that I have that has been sent to me and I am needing to complete some printing ASAP. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,947 2,577
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TonyaJean,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I'll be glad to help you 🙂

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check whether the issue is resolved.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-officejet-3830-all-in-one-printer-series/7172321/document/c0...

If you continue to face the issue, please help me with the below information to assist you better.

• When was the last time the printer was working fine?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
  • Do you face the same issue when you make a copy?

Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation