cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dtides
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Print size

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2600 & Photosmart printers
iOS

When printing using my iPhone app, I am always getting type that is in the range of 52 or larger. This uses up paper and I do not know how to reduce font size when printing. It just took 5 pages to print something that should have printed on 1 if the font was 12 or even 14. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,814 18,813 1,337 1,549
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @dtides

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.

AirPrint does not have an option to change the font size. It has to be changed on the application used to print or on the iPhone settings.

On your iPhone,

1. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness, then select Text Size.
  2. Drag the slider to select the font size you want.

Also, 

1. Go to Settings > Accessibility, then select Display & Text Size.
  2. Turn off  Larger Text for larger font options.

Try printing. If the issue persists, Use the HP Smart app to print.

Click here to download and know more about the app.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation