cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
petros1944
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Can't connect HP Touchpad to internet/network

HP Recommended

i have hp tablet model fb355ua#aba  . push power hp appears wait 4 minutes then blue screen with what languages  the what country  and then wifi stations , choose mine and never connects it said no network of that name with that security setting was found . i would like to know how to by pass this setting , in order to go inside the menu.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
abe51
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same touchpad. The way I understand it is,you don't. Support for this device was dropped in 2012. Their was a patch on the internet but it doesn't work any more. This is a shame because this is a very nice tablet. this tablet is useless now. Sorry for the bad news, but if you find anything let me know.    Chris.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation