cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tablrob
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: Palm TX Enterprise Security Update download?

HP Recommended

Hello everybody,

I am looking for the Palm TX ESU but the link from WyreNut is not working anymore (could it be after the latest changes on DropBox?).

I do not want to change the security on my wireless network but still would like to connect my TX to it.

If somebody still have the archive, I'd be very happy if you could upload it again and post the link here!

Happy easter!

Rob

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
WyreNut
Level 15
16,216 14,976 1,036 2,076
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please view my original thread with an updated link.  Message #4:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Palm-and-WebOS/Palm-TX-Enterprise-Security-Update-download/td-p/2015133...

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
GROUPIE
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi WyreNut.  Slightly different security topic but  know you love a challenge! 

I am using my Palm TX synchronised by cable with a Windows 7 PC.  I also transfer the data to a Windows 10 laptop.  But I found the Aceeca drivers interfered with other aspects of the W10 machine and so transfer the data to the laptop by importing the appropriate files from the W7 PC.

However, I need to somehow also Import the security password to the W10 laptop. Without it I cannot effectively mask or hide the records on the laptop. It will both mask and hide the records but they currently can be unmasked and shown without me being asked for a password.

Can you advise how I can do this?

Many thanks

GROUPIE

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation