Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I did upgraded to windows 10.

I need help with your instructions. How do I connect everything above with my HP Stream 7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Maybe this will help?

Stream with OTG.jpg

To access the Startup Menu, press the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time for a few seconds until the screen opens above.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Maybe this will help?

Stream with OTG.jpg

To access the Startup Menu, press the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time for a few seconds until the screen opens above.

HP Recommended

Wow... but thanks. Need to gather all of the items required. I don't know if I would go through this.... It seems like a lot of work :).

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

To clean install Windows 10, you will have to go through all this as you pointed out.

Note that as you go through the process of installing Windows, choose to Custom install in the begining.

Delete all partitions shown, then let Windows continue with the installation.

Also make sure the battery is fully charged.

Good luck.

HP Recommended

Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.