cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Oscarbh
Just joined
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sign in unlocked Pre failed

I bought an unlocked Palm Pre from O2 Germany which worked fine in the Netherlands on Vodafone until the upgrade to WebOs 1.3.1 at Palm and not on my Pre (so it seems a central regulated=Palm problem). In Suriname (South America) the Pre worked fine again after a hard reset with WebOs doctor and an automatic upgrade of the Pre to WebOs 1.3.1 for 1 day on Digicel and stopped. The next Provider TeleG I tried worked for 2 hours. After a hard reset with WebOs doctor I got the next problem with the message Palm.com.ROM so I had to do a second hard reset with WebOs doctor. From there I could not sign in on the Pre and it is now even impossible to do another hard reset with WebOs doctor.
The message "contact Palm for help resolving this problem. Visit palm.com/support for more information." I followed but there is no link for the unlocked Pre.

There are only links for the locked Pre from Sprint, Bell, O2 and Movistar.

Please help!

Post relates to: Pre p100ueu (O2)

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
great-ds
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello I have a same problem. If you are crack this problem please write me what shell I do. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Oscarbh
Just joined
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ì found the solution somewhere on Palm, if you send me your email adress I'll send you the text.

ben. hewitt@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
Level 15
16,144 14,905 1,029 2,048
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just an FYI - it's a really bad idea posting your email address in a public forum!  We have a Private Messaging system in place here to keep data private.

Prepare to be inundated with spam.  :smileysad:

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
great-ds
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello I try to reinstall my phone by WEB OS Doctor 1.4 but problems repeat. If I try to sign in to my profile or try to create new profile, write me massage: "Sign-In Failed We were unable to sign you in. Contact Palm for help resolving this problem. Visi palm.com/support for more information." Thank you for your help. I have Unlocked Palm pre GSM

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9
3,590 3,578 116 145
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the contact options for the O2 Pre:

http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/emea/pre/p100eww/o2/supportservices/page_en.html

In this case it might be better for you to call as you already ran the webOS doctor and still have the issue.

0 Kudos
great-ds
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you. Now its allright

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation