cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jonbo Top Student
Top Student
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Slate 7 datapass

Bought slate 7 a few weeks ago for my mother who has no computer. Set up and registered datapass at my house where I have WiFi. Now it seems to be asking for datapass to be registered again, which cannot be done at her house.Is this normal? It is very frustrating.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
11,348 10,963 247 607
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Slate 7 datapass

Hi Jonbo, welcome to the HP Forums. DataPass registration should be a one time deal. See "Troubleshooting" in this document:  About HP DataPass

You will find contact information at the bottom of that section, if the device has been successfully registered on HP DataPass before.

I hope this helps.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Jonbo Top Student
Top Student
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Slate 7 datapass

Problem seems to have resolved itself without my doing anything, but thank you anyway.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation