cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jake681
Just joined
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Streaming MP3s on my Pixi doesn't work!

I thought the Palm Pixi was capable of streaming mp3s. This is not the case. I've been visiting Radio Reference.com and they stream their live feeds in MP3 format but I always get an error. It says "There was a error playing the file." that's all it says......  Is there anyone who can get this to work? Can palm put a "fix" out for this...... I urge any and all who have a pixi to navigate to radioreference's mobile site and see if they get the same error.

VERY DISSAPPOINTED,
jake

Post relates to: Pixi p120eww (Sprint)

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Jake681
Just joined
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Btw, the site is m.radioreference.com. You'll then need to click on "Live Feeds. I navigate to Illinois then Grundy County then the Grundy Communications link.

Thanks in advance!

Jake

0 Kudos
Jake681
Just joined
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

(BUMP) Anybody?
0 Kudos
Jake681
Just joined
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Last bump I guess..... Even w/ the update to 1.4.5..... STILL DOESN'T WORK!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation