cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rigbone21
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Tabelt stuck on boot logo

HP Recommended
Every time I turn my HP Slate 7 it's stuck on the boot logo
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
TwoPointOh
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,963 247 595
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Rigbone21, welcome to the HP Forums. I am sorry to hear that your tablet is not starting up. Try the few steps outlined in this document: Tablet Does Not Start (Android 4.1/Jelly Bean)

If you make it to step 4, you will have to contact phone support for your repair options:
In North America: 800-474-6836
Click Here For Outside, North America

Good Luck Smiley Happy

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Rigbone21
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanx but i have found a way to fix it

You need to boot your Hp slate 7 in recovery moda ( press and hold power and vl up butten)

And install the update in recovery ( put the update in sd card )

Download here for Slate 7 2801 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4153&lc=en&cc=nz&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5377...

Slate 7 2800 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4153&lc=en&cc=nz&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5376...

0 Kudos
werrty
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

your links does not work anymore. can you please help me to download recovery os becouse im stuck on boot logo

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation