cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ladin Top Student
Top Student
7 4 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tablet OMNI 10 5600el won't turn on

HPomni 10 5600el
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

My omni 10 5600 el won’t turn on. I feel vibrate it but it remains black. I tried several times also pushing the power bottom fo many secs or stop the plug in and wait before plug in again.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@ladin,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Boot issues on the tablet PC. Is that right?

Thank you for sharing the issue details. I would like to help you.

I recommend you try the steps below and check if that fixes the issue on the PC.

• Please make sure the PC is in off state.
  • Then Press Volume Up and Volume down button and then Press the power button and hold it for few seconds. Check if you get a screen, if yes, navigate yourself to reset the PC.

Hope this helps. Kindly update the status.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ladin Top Student
Top Student
7 4 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately the sreen remains black.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@ladin,

I thank you for the reply.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

• Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

• Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

• Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

• Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Hope it helps.

Happy posting.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation