Note on archived topics.
10-16-2016 08:08 AM
My omni 10 5600 el won’t turn on. I feel vibrate it but it remains black. I tried several times also pushing the power bottom fo many secs or stop the plug in and wait before plug in again.
Thanks in advance
10-18-2016 02:21 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. Best platform for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.
To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.
Boot issues on the tablet PC. Is that right?
Thank you for sharing the issue details. I would like to help you.
I recommend you try the steps below and check if that fixes the issue on the PC.
- Please make sure the PC is in off state.
- Then Press Volume Up and Volume down button and then Press the power button and hold it for few seconds. Check if you get a screen, if yes, navigate yourself to reset the PC.
Hope this helps. Kindly update the status.
10-19-2016 03:04 PM
I thank you for the reply.
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:
- Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
- Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
- Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
- Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
Hope it helps.