Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Stream-8
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Few days ago i tried to reset my tab as it was working slowly . But since then it's not rebooting n starts with blue screeen with all troubleshooting options.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Plz tell how to reinstall new os using pen drive or any other option available. Tried bootable pd but tab not detecting it:(
HP Recommended

Hey there! @rushabh10, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 

I understand you have issues booting into your tablet.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your tablet?

Please provide the product number of your tablet to assist you better.

Try the steps recommended below.

Complete the following steps to reset your computer using the System Recovery option on the Startup screen:
   CAUTION:
All data on the drive is removed during this process. Back up your important information before attempting the recovery.
Shut down the tablet.
First, press the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button for about 4 seconds. Release both buttons until the Startup Menu displays.
From the Startup menu, tap F11 to select System Recovery.
On the Choose an option screen, tap Troubleshoot.
On the Troubleshoot screen, tap Reset your PC.
If prompted to insert media, insert an SD card that contains the system recovery image into the card slot.
   NOTE:
If you have a 32GB tablet, insert the micro SD card provided with your tablet (or a new blank 8GB or 16GB microSD card) into the microSD slot. If you have a 64GB version of the tablet, you do not need to insert a microSD card.
Read and respond to any screens that open.
Wait while Windows resets your computer. This might take a few minutes. When the reset is complete, your computer will restart.

If you don't have the operating system order a set recovery kit by contacting HP.

Refer this article to know more information about performing recovery.

Link to contact HP.

Let me know if this helps! 
Have a pleasant day ahead! 🙂

Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say "Thanks" for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.