cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tbonacci
Level 2
19 10 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Text message to multiple recipients problem where it deletes all Threads

With the web OS 1.4, has anyone else experienced this problem with the Text Messaging where if you send a text message to more than one phone, and if you go into the message threads for one of those phone numbers you sent a text to, and delete that thread, the thread is deleted from ALL recipients?

For instance:

1. Send a Text message to 5 phones with the message "Hello"
  2. After you go back to the "Conversation List" that has all 5 phones you sent that message to and open one of them and then DELETE the thread (message) where you said "Hello"
  3. Go into any of the other 4 phone messages, and you will see that your message "Hello", has been deleted from ALL the others.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 9
3,590 3,578 116 145
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just tested this and all my conversation history's did not delete. Since you had this issue have you done a restart on the device? If so what about at partial/full erase?

0 Kudos
tbonacci
Level 2
19 10 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just tried this again with OS 1.4.1.1, and the same behavior occurs.  This problem has not gone away.  I've done partial erases, applied the web OS Doctor, and still the same thing; the thread is gone from all the people I sent my message to.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation