cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shraddha_jain Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Unable to install Hp load runner?

Hey , i downloaded  HP LoadRunner 11.50 but one error is coming during installation  "source file not found". software_loadrunner_11.50_T7177-15028\lrunner\MSI\TARGETDIR\strawberry-perl\c\bin\xmlcatalog.exe.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost
Provost
18,585 14,893 1,027 2,038
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Shradda_jain, you have now posted this message twice in the wrong forum.  I moved you previous post in the webOS forum to "Other HP Products and Tech".

Neither webOS nor PalmOS deal with .exe files for device files.

Please post your question in the proper section of the Forum if you desire an answer.

It would help if you include the device you use and the operating system.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
Kveronica Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You can download missing file from below link.

http://originaldll.com/file/xmlcatalog.exe/21969.html

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation