Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 14m-dh0001dx

So I did an update and restart and when I started my computer again my entire interface was magnified. I tried what I could for that even going as far as a hard reset which would not work. Same with uninstalling updates. I left it alone for an hour and then came back to it and went through the setting for a hard reset and it accepted the request. It went through a 10 minute attempt to reset and then said there was an error, no changes made. But now I have a blue screen error that says critical process failed and it continues to loop me through the blue screen to options that don't work and back. I've tried to do a lot of different potential command prompt fixes with no fix.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Amiyah

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows and you are getting a blue screen error.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the operating system you are using?

I recommend you perform a system restore back to the date when everything was working fine on the computer. Refer to the below article for detailed steps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545

If you continue facing the issue, then perform a system reset following the steps in the below article.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.