cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SarahLauritzen
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Very Low Audio When Recording Video

HP Recommended
HP Elite x3

Hello,

I recently became the owner of an Elite X3 which is a beautiful device. However, I am having a problem when it comes to recording video.

My previous phone was a Nokia Lumia 1520 so I am very familiar with Windos 10 Mobile. The problem I have on the Elite X3 is that when I use the camera to record a video - in standard and not front facing mode - the audio recorded onto the video is so low it is practically not there. Even when I turn the volume up as high as it will go, the audio can barely be heard at all.

When I recorded a second video in standard mode, I turned the camera around and had the front of the phone pointing toward what I was recording. When I played it back on full volume, the audio was there and louder than the first video but still barely audible.

Have a changed something in the settings that is causing this problem? Can anyone instruct me on how to solve the issue? The phone is fully updated. I have the camera's video set to 3840x2160p/30 fps.

I would be very grateful for any help anyone can give to me. I hate to think that a lovely £600 plus device has such an issue on it when my previous phone was half that price and perfect.

Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation