cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BP317
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

What charging cable fits the active stylus spen-hp-03 and once charged, will it work with ipad?

HP Recommended
active stylus spen-hp-03
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently found my active stylus spen-hp-03 but nothing else that goes with it. I would like to use it with my IPAD but my standard charging cables (like the ones that fit android devices and kindles) won't fit. What cable do I need to buy and will it work with ipad once charged? Many thanks. Ben

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BP317 Greetings from the HP Community!

Here's the video that explains how to charge the device and also, which cable works: click here to watch the video.

Also, to answer your question, it's a USB Type-C cable.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation