Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thursday, July 30, 2020

I have recently received a blue Celeron HP Stream laptop. It was given to me without a box or any type of accessories except for its charger. After getting it repaired I discovered that it is a touchscreen. However, it didn't come with a digital pen (or at least the person that gave it to me claim they lost it). Does anyone know what type of digital pens are compatible with this laptop? I have been all over the internet posting for help.

Red

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@RedBlondeFox 

Look for Compatible Product(s) using the HP Virtual Agent - HPVA

Compatible Pen

Check the data for yourself using the HP Virtual Assistant

NOTE:  Consumer systems can open the agent at the product homepage

• Open the Homepage for your Computer
  • Click / Open the Virtual Agent (lower right corner of the homepage screen / web page)
  • Ask your question – For example, ask:  “Which pen is compatible with my computer?”
  • Follow the prompts, answer the questions.
  • NOTE that in most cases, it is enough to search at the "series" level, or select a model similar to yours from the list within your model series.
  • Note that a compatible product result does not guarantee the HP Store carries that product in stock.
  • Thanks for using the HP Virtual Assistant.

Example Questions: 

Which dock is compatible with my computer?

Is Thunderbolt dock compatible with my computer?

Which pen is compatible with my computer?

Notes:

• A compatible product result does not guarantee the HP Store carries that product.
  • If you “Finish” the Virtual Assistant chat session, the assistant uses the data to improve the behavior. 
  • The HP Virtual Assistant is not yet true “AI”, but finishing the inquiry does help the software get better over time.

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

Open Support Home

Enter the name of your device

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.