cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
59LesPaul
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

When I close the Lid - Not Working

HP Recommended
HP X2 Pro
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Is anyone having the same issues as me? i assume it may be a Windows 10 issue. 

In Power & Sleep options I have set

When I press the Power Button - Turn Off the Display

When I press the Sleep Button - Do Nothing

When I close the Lid - Shut Down

Its been working fine until recently.

Now what happens is...........

if I close the lid, the screen flickers on and off and Windows does not shut down.

If I press the Power button with the keyboard attached then the display turns off, which works as expected, if i remove the keyboard, and press the Power Button, the device shuts down even though in the settings its set to Turn Off the Display.

If I change When I close the Lid to Do Nothing then I press the Power Button both with and without the keyboard the display turns off which is correct.

very strange, is anyone experiencing this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation