cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Charley777
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Will the HP Elite X3 be available on the Verizon CDMA network?

HP Recommended
HP Elite X3

I was wondering of the HP Elite X3 will be available on the Verizon CDMA network. I have watched this ever since the announcement came out about the Elite X3 but there's never a straight answer about this. Unfortunately not everyone has access to AT&T or other GSM carriers. Sure would like to purchase one.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Charley777
Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP Elite X3 business is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Charley777
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm aware that this is a business product. Again, I am just asking a simple question. A YES or NO answer would go over good at this point. Is there someone there with knowledge of the specs of this phone that can answer this?

Tags (1)
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Charley777

I understand it's a simple question, however, we are trained on consumer products alone and hence we may not get you an accurate answer as the commercial or business support can.

Please click on the link shared earlier to get your queries answered
And have a good day ahead

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ChrisT
Level 6
Level 6
559 537 28 100
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't make any commitments at this time to non-GSM carriers.  I will certainly take your feedback to the development teams and keep the Forums updated with progress.

Sorry, I can't give you a straight answer right now.

-Chris

I work for HP.
Charley777
Author
Level 1
3 2 0 2
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks Chris! Your answer is better than the last ones I received. At least now I know to hold off on purchasing an X3 until CDMA carriers are supported.

Nate_W
Level 2
18 16 0 1
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It should be soon. See my thread started here

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation