cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Samantha0321
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 10 update blue screen and crashed Troubleshooting

HP Recommended
HP STREAM LAPTOP PC

I’m stuck on the blue screen! I was updating to windows 10 while using a usb storage finally and my computer went black, I got it to turn back on but I’m stuck I’ve tried all the troubleshooting and advanced troubleshooting options, LIKE rest, system restore, startup repair, command prompt (using google or YouTube for prompts), UEFI filmware (f8 &f11 both failed) and startup settings... I’ve ran the all system test I had the option to do and everything says it PASSED also have tried everything I could find on google including resetting the computer but at the even of all troubleshooting I get the same message THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESTORING YOUR PC, or THERE EAS A PROBLEM RESTTING YOUR PC OR COULD NOT REST 

just keep getting the same message when turning on the it’s diagnosing my pc or repairing pc or that it didn’t start correctly?? HELPPP

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,127 1,957 2,602
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Samantha0321,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the computer was working fine?
  • Were you trying to install a retail copy to Windows?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?

While you respond to that, I recommend you check the below article and try following the steps to reset the computer.

Also, contact HP phone support and order a recovery media for your computer and using the recovery media we can reinstall the Windows.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation