cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ridwanraden
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

any have mainboard hp slate 6 voicetab 2?

HP Recommended
hp slate 6 voicetab 2
Android 4.4 KitKat
I need mainboard hp slate 6 voicetab 2... I can't find this sparepart in indonesia. I love this product but my phone broken after 1 years after used. Please help me.
Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,692 7,685 427 601
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @ridwanraden,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to find the spare part, which is the mainboard for your hp slate 6 voice tab 2 in Indonesia.

I suggest that you contact HP phone support at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ridwanraden
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you sir... Hope I can using this phone again...
0 Kudos
Rainbow23
Retired
Retired
7,692 7,685 427 601
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @ridwanraden,

You are welcome.

Feel free to ask your queries in future as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

ridwanraden
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you very much sir...
I hope your information can help me. Thanks
0 Kudos
ridwanraden
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Halo sir... I was email hp indonesia but not respon...
Sory my phone hp slate 6 voicetab,I don't have any solution for this phone at my country.
0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,343
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @ridwanraden

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any.

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region.

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

ridwanraden
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Ok. Thanks
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation