cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
doubleR10
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

camera /video focus issue

HP Recommended
elite x3 windows phone

My camera/video, on the rear facing lens, does not bring objects into focus.  I bought a refurbished phone under warranty.  I called tech support and they say it seems to be a software issue.  We checked all the setting and I even did a Hard Reset of the phone.  Front facing camera is fine.  I can't get a replacement under warranty because my phone has a cracked on the top of the phone.  Is anyone familiar with this camera issue?  Is there a solution?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
VeePeeP
Level 2
31 20 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

same here, but no help so far

Be the computer you want to be
0 Kudos
erzov
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

то же самое здесь, но без помощи до сих пор тоже

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation