cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Loler
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

can i connect a usb microphone to record audio?

HP Recommended
HP Slate 21
Android 4.4 KitKat

I want to record external audio with my usb microphone but I see that dosent recognize the usb dmicrophone help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,349
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Loler,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I see from the post that you are having issues recording audio using USB microphone. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What app are you using to record?

Have you tried this USB microphone on another computer?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here:

Here's a related HP Forums post which seem to have helped others: Click here

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation