Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP7 G2 1311

Try to do a transfer of files and backup tablet to have more space. And even with the interenet connected the HP Drive always say unable to connect.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @txbabydoll, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you have issues backing up your HP Slate 7 Voice Tab to your PC.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your tablet?

Have you tried checking with a different USB cable or different USB port?

Please provide the product number of your tablet to assist you better.

Try the steps recommended below to backup the tablet.

The charging cable that came with your tablet can also be used as a USB data cable. Unplug the USB connector from the AC adapter, and plug it into a computer USB port. Connect the micro-USB end of the cable to the tablet. The first time you connect the tablet to your computer, the tablet driver should install automatically. When the driver is installed, the tablet should appear in your computer's file manager as an external storage device. Browse to the files you want to transfer, select the files, and then copy them between the computer and the tablet using your preferred method (for example, in Windows 7 and 8, drag and drop the selected items to copy between the computer and the tablet).

Refer this article to know how to transfer and backup files on your tablet.

I'll keep an eye out for your response.

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, you can use some phone data transfer tools to backup data from your device to computer. Like Airdroid, you can use them to share files to pc, I persoanlly recommend MobiKin Assistant for Android, it allows you to transfer phone contacts , text messages, photos.

HP Recommended

My cable is good it's just that it run slow and freeze up. Sometime it want scroll untill the last minute.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.