cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BrijeshR
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

could not pair mpow bluetooth headset

HP Recommended

Hello,

I am using HP Stream 8.

I am  trying to pair my mpow bluetooth 4.0 head set. when i try searching for the bluetooth i could not find the head set. can any one help me in this.

Am i trying to do some thing which is not supposed to be working please me know ?

Thanks

Brijesh Raghavan

5 REPLIES 5
Onofre
Level 5
Level 5
192 189 9 12
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Could you try reseting your BT Headset? Usually when the Headset is previously paired with other device, its hard to be pair to a new device and usally cannot find it.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
BrijeshR
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I did tried switching off the headset and ensured that it is not connected to any other device. Nothing worked for me.
Onofre
Level 5
Level 5
192 189 9 12
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Switching it on and off will not reset it, may I know the brand and model of your headset? I can help you check how to reset it.

Angelia55
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
My HTCPHONE Bluetooth will not pair with my MPOW earpiece. It was connected in the past.But My phone was reset and I lost the bluetooth connections. I can't seem to reconnect any more.My phone say no bluetooth device found.
niteride812
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Turn off the bluetooth, Then when you turn it back on hold down the on button until you get a blue and red flashing light. the pair them up hope this helps

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation