cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
1234Ryan1234
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

elite x3 repeatedly crashing

HP Recommended
hp elite x3

just bought an X3. updated everting to latest version (non-insider). everything was working well until i plugged it in to the elite x3 lapdock. the phone wanted to install new firmware through the device app, it downloaded then failed to install. the message suggested I reset the phone and try again. i did the power button and volume down reset and the phone no longer turns on. everytime i try to turn the phone on it gets to the hp logo then the screen goes black. i have tried WDRT but it asks that i hold volume up as the power comes on to bring up a lightning bolt and gear picture, i have no luck getting this to display so WDRT doesnt do anything. any suggestions?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation