cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
zcarrt
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

elitepad 1000 g2 expansion battery jacket issue

HP Recommended
elitepad 1000 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My battery jecket can be recognized by the system , but the system recognized the battery jecket  only, if I did not detech the battery jacket before the power was 3% ish , the tablet will simply shutdown even the intenal battery is fully charged.

And if I detech the battery jacket in time then the system automatically changed useing the internal battery . And with the battery jacket on or not the system shows battery one not exist.

Can this be fixed by some kind of patch ?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation