cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vinayaj Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error in windows 10

edius 6 error #13001

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,219 6,895 449 842
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

error in windows 10

Hi there @vinayaj

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you are getting an error with your Edius software. I am happy to assist.

As it is a software specific issue, you will want to check out their support forum, but as a start I found these two pages on that error. Maybe they could help.

How do you fix edius "error 13001" that always pops up - answers.microsoft.com

Error:#13001 System Error appears - ediusworld.com

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation