cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
grobles
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

how can i recover a broken elitepad 1000, with no os, no hd, corrupted bios

HP Recommended
Hp elitepad 1000 G2

i have a  few elitepad,  but one  i have a big problem that sellman  broughback to me,  some lost os, hdrive, messup the bios, recovery opt,  some of these are corrupted as i can see,  

1-  i have tried to reload  the new bios that i download , but i can't find the way to get in, with a usb (only opt i can poss see),  how can i  put the new bios soft into a bootable usb.

2- for some reason the hd on the elitepad is missing,  i have not found the way to showup,  at least to put an OS, and being able to load bios, drives ,  etc,  etc...

opt= is there an recovery  iso, soft,  that it  can be used ???

i followed  instructions to get an usb with diag-utils and include the bios soft into,  but i can not see the opt to load the new bios,  when i am running the diag-uitl,,

please help..  thanks /gr

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation