Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
df 300 series

My HP digital picture frame is so sticky no one wants to use it. Hopefully there is a way to fix this issue as this was a gift and I hate to have to throw it away.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@delli54 Could you elaborate more, so we know exactly what you need? What do you mean, sticky?

Also, if you need information on how to use the digital frame, here's the user guide: click here for details.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The outside of the frame is sticky - you know- like tape.  all of the sides and the back are sticky.  I don't know how else to explain it- it sticks to my fingers when i pick it up.

HP Recommended

@delli54

I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Well, that is odd!  I am contacting HP- it says you are an HP employee!  So, as an HP employee, you have no solution to a problem that a customer has with your product?  And basically this conversation was a waste of time?  I've seen another thread where a customer had the same problem as I am having and HP took care of it....I will search for it again and copy it in another response so everyone can see it as well. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.