cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dravid
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

hp oobe is not workin for hp slate 7 voice tab

HP Recommended

hp slate 7, os-android 4.2.2

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
dashab
Level 3
Level 3
71 71 1 9
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

can  you give more details about what the problem is. I do not know what 'hp oobe' is.

I work for HP.
David
0 Kudos
BMWE91
Level 3
Level 3
44 42 1 3
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OOBE = Out Of Box Experience?

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
ragupathy_balan
Level 1
8 7 0 1
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

everytime i switch on the device i get this error.

0 Kudos
dashab
Level 3
Level 3
71 71 1 9
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, getting a better idea. so every time you loginto the tablet, you get a message that the 'hp oobe is not working'. do you know if this is an android crash dialog, or is it a full screen activity with that message? if this doesn't make sense, attaching a screenshot would help answer the question.

are you connected to a network when this occurs? if not, can you connect and see if it works better?

one recommendation from this page is to do a hard reboot of the device (I have my doubts, but worth a try):

A hard reboot can resolve many startup issues. Press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. After the tablet fully shuts down, wait a few seconds, and then press the power button to turn on the tablet.
If the tablet does not start, continue with the next step.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03939197

I work for HP.
David
0 Kudos
ragupathy_balan
Level 1
8 7 0 1
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

goto SETTINGS-(select) APPS-(choose) ALL-(scroll to) HP OOBE-select HP OOBE- now you can view the app info thr. now u just select the CLEAR DATA option then restart your tablet if you still get this error after this process kindly post

0 Kudos
Satish1977
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I get HP oobe unfortunately stopped error when switched on

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation