Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi

i have a hp stream x360 convertible 11-aa0XX. i recently purchased a hp spen-hp-01 direct from hp. i was under the impression that they were compatible. i cant get the pen to do anything? i have changed the battery and nothing has changed. any advice to get it working?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kempynat

If your computer supports an Active Stylus, your computer model will be listed in the Compatibility document along with supported Active Stylus / Active Pens.

I checked an additional source for the HP Stream x360 11-aa0xx models.

I do not find a Stylus for your pen.  :Crying:

Things that are the HP Pen

Find a Stylus for your computer

First, find the computer's exact Model name:

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Next, search the document for a compatible stylus:

HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus

If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.

Additional information can be found in Advisory Documents.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.